John McNicholl is an Irish country singer who debuted with the album Something Old, Something New in 2004, which was a great success, getting him the "Best Newcomer" award at the Irish World Awards.
|Where was John McNicholl born?||Foreglen, Derry, United Kingdom|
John McNicholl Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is John McNicholl worth?||$200,000 Comment|
Who is John McNicholl? / Facts
- He represented Ireland at the CMA Global Showcase held in Nashville.
- He is quite famous in the U.K. and Ireland.
- Songs - Something Old, Something New, What's A Guy Gotta Do, The Irish Collection, You Are No Angel, Someone Like You, It's Your Love.
- Social stats - He does not have such a massive following on social media yet (around 5k fans on Twitter, 1.5k subscribers on Youtube and 4k on Instagram).
- His net wealth is around $200k as of 2021.
Please leave a comment regarding John McNicholl's net worth. Our sources estimated it at $200k as of 2021.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content, net worth specialized websites
Last update: 06 October 2021
We try to be as accurate as possible. If something does not seen right, please contact us!