- Rob Gough is an actor and producer who is known for his work on Mom and Dad (2017), The Forgiven (2017), and Billionaire Boys Club (2018).
- He is also an entrepreneur and investor.
- He has an estimated net worth that reaches $75 million as of 2021.
|Born:||15 August 1990 |
|How old is Rob Gough in 2021? / Age: ||31 years
|Where was Rob Gough born?||Indianapolis, Indiana, US|
|Residence:||Los Angles, California, US|
Rob Gough Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Rob Gough worth?||$75,000,000 Comment|
Who is Rob Gough? / Facts
- Rob has amassed 139k fans on Instagram as of October 2021
- Businessman - He owns & is the CEO of the streetwear label DOPE and he co-founded Eckim, a performance marketing & media company, which won many awards, such as “Best New Publisher” at the 2012 Golden Link Awards in NY.
- Investor - in the past, he invested in NEwhere, a company that sells premium vapor products.
- He owns a venture capital company - Newall May Capital, headquartered in L.A.
- Kelley School of Business - Indiana University (2007)
Please share a comment about Rob Gough net worth if you wish.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content, net worth specialized websites
Last update: 06 October 2021
We try to be as accurate as possible. If something does not seen right, please contact us!